Sunday, December 29, 2013

HIS LIGHT

How much difference 'LIGHT' makes in showing us the way and bringing out the beauty in nature and our lives.  
Reading in Jesus Calling---"As you grow closer to ME, I open your eyes to see more and more of My Presence all around you."  
Like this photo --- how dark and gloomy it would be with out the 'LIGHT'---cold and depressing.  The sun breaking through brings a warmth and a smile---energy. 

Psalm 89:15  Blessed are those who have learned to acclaim you, who walk in the LIGHT of your presence, O LORD.
                                    


©2011-2012 by Nava -all rights reserved

7 comments:

  1. His light makes all the difference! Jesus Calling is a wonderful devotional...and I had buried mine on the desk. Thanks for the reminder here to keep reading about the peace He gives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So peaceful, I can almost feel it, the cold and the silence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe this is my first visit to your gorgeous blog, Nava! Your photos are splendid! I love the quote from Psalms.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always enjoy the light you share here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi There, So nice to hear from you… I do follow you on FB---and always love seeing your photos, especially your birds! Can't believe we both posted a Northern Flicker at about the same time!!!!! ha…..

    Happy New Year..
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your visit Nava! It was so nice to see you:) Your photo is full of grace. Have a very Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so beautiful, nothing like the sunlight except of course the son light... Happy New year

    ReplyDelete