Saturday, January 11, 2014

THE CHOSEN PATH

©2
          

                        "Show me the way to, for to you I lift up my soul"----as we start a new year we all need a fresh revelation as to a better or right path to take.  We need not look to the left or the right, but keep your eyes on Him and trust that he will show us the way.  It might be the right doctor, a different job, decisions about family and friends,-----or even our thoughts----and the words we say.   This is me---Dear Lord --- help me about careless ideas and words because of my impulsive nature.  Wishing all of  you a blessed 2014.
011-2012 by Nava -all rights reserved
     

7 comments:

  1. Thank you Nava!:) May you walk always in His light.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you share the beauty of creation and the Word.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing to me how you marriage your words of encouragement along with your beautiful photograph....You have a gift....I would like to see you blog more....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nancy---thank you for encouraging me---and I took it to heart. I had a piece to post this morning--and there is an error on the page---and so I can't---at least for the moment. Anyway --- thank you!

      Delete
  4. So beautiful and encouraging Nava! You do have a wonderful gift. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Judy---what a nice surprise to see you ---and thank you so much for the visit--and encouragement. Much love to you! :)

      Delete