Saturday, March 1, 2014

HELLO!

"Quietly contemplate the Lamb as the LIGHT of heaven.  Light in Scripture is the emblem of JOY."  (Spurgeon)  
As we are expecting sleet, ice and snow---I will choose to look through some of my photos when it was light, bright and warm outside.  If you have never researched the Sunflower, I would challenge you to do so---and think about the complex design in one of our most SPOTLIGHT flowers.   It is like God is waving HELLO---!


©2011-2012 by Nava -all rights reserved

9 comments:

  1. I love sunflowers. They are like a bright ray of sunshine. I hope the stormy weather isn't too bad and that you stay safe and cozy. Blessings. Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. sunny sunflowers make me happy. absolutely beauituful photo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photo. I LOVE sunflowers so what a pleasant surprise to click on your link at Spiritual Sundays & have this pop up :) It is snowing here now as I look out my window. May the storm pass quickly. So glad to have been here this morning. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a happy sight on this cold March morning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always amaze me--how much you can say in so few words--love this--especially God waving Hello--

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guess I need to reply in this little box---thank you very much!

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you have Jesus in your life.

    Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  8. God waving hello. Good one! I cannot wait to see color in the garden once again!

    ReplyDelete